Saturday, November 20, 2010

I think that I'm the kind of person that has a hard time changing themselves.

I consider myself a fairly observant and caring person. I tried to do nice things for my roommates, my family, and now, for my husband. It seems to me that being nice is rewarding and satisfying.

I am good at reflecting the moods of others. When someone else is happy, I can be happy too. When they are sad, I am sad with them. Moods of other people rub off on me fairly easily - which apparently is a terrible thing. I suppose that it is not the best thing - to become sad when someone else is sad. I guess that I should find a way to change that.

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to freeze to death? I imagine that it would not be very pleasant. You would shake and shiver and slowly your heartbeat would become farther and farther apart - the rhythmic pounding slowing down and eventually thudding for one last time. Sad, really.

I used to think that I liked being alone. But I have realized that I hate being alone. I hate the feeling of being by myself where there is no one able to help me or care for me. I like being loved. I like having company. Loneliness kills me. Thud. Thud. Thud. Thud....thud....thud.

Thud.



Thud.





Thud.

No comments:

Post a Comment